Movie Stars Cafe

Finally, I got to experience this famous cafe in Mall of Asia. The Movie Stars Cafe (previously Star Movies Cafe) does not only boast about its menu but as well as its grand ambiance, its entertaining shows, the fantastic movie-themed interior design, and most of all, the loveable waiters-slash-cosplayers.











Found my favorite icon Marilyn Monroe!

  




Movie Stars Cafe's Dino Buffet shouldn't be missed especially by burger and meat lovers. Ala carte orders are also available.





My favorite corner at the cafe! Audrey Hepburn is



 
The night's highlight ↓ ! For eight years, I have witnessed the love story of these two love birds and all I can say is that I'm their biggest fan! And it's so nice to finally see them engaged. Can't wait for the bells!



My friends are not the only one who got engaged though ;P  


 
The whole day wouldn't be as fun and as great as how it became if not for these awesome people with whom I shared nonstop laughter and good memories. It's always fun to go crazy once in a while, especially when you're with people who are as crazy as you are.







Movie Stars Cafe
Seaside Blvd., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City, Philippines  
Facebook 





0 comments:

Post a Comment