Intamuros | The Papier Tole Shop

As I was walking down the streets of Intramuros, I was also finding my way to this quaint little store that I learned about a few years back. It's called the Papier Tole souvenir shop, established 1668 and one of the oldest shops in Intramuros. I have always wanted to visit this shop, and finally, on that day, I found it in a quiet spot in Gen. Luna St.


Paper Tole is actually a form of art where you make 3D images from flat, 2D pieces of paper. The Papier Tole Shop houses quite a number of these paper tole artworks among its various items.










This miniature vintage yellow car costs Php950. Pendong Peace!








The items in the shop are unique and interesting. The shop is bursting with creative products and is definitely worth to visit. I will definitely come back here! 


THE PAPIER TOLE SHOP
Plaza San Luis (in front of San Agustin Church) Gen. Luna St. products

1 comments: